Copnor Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
We can offer you:
- Happy, polite and well-behaved children who are enthusiastic about learning
- A friendly and committed team
- Support and motivation from professional colleagues
- Regular training, support and advice opportunities for your professional development
- An opportunity to make a real difference to our children’s learning
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact April Newsham, Office Manager at the school on 023 92661191 or email email@example.com.